martes, 10 de diciembre de 2019

Photography


For this task we were asked to upload a photo we have taken recently, commenting why have we chosen this picture among among the ones taken recently (why does it stand out), commenting the technical sides of it in terms of lighting, colours, scenery...


In this photo we can see two friends (a friend of mine and I) posing on a veranda in the limit of Zurriola beach.
I chose this pic before any other due to its vivid colours (the ones refracted in the sky and clouds) and the awesome background (in contrast to the models).

I liked the contrast between yellow and blue made by the sunset and the bluish sky. The way the sea glistens at this colour mix made me feel so cautivated. Furthermore, the sand gets a golden look under the sun beams.

I also have chosen this photo because of its dificulty to be taken, as I had to take it with a tripode, and to be honest, turned out to be tough as hell.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario