miércoles, 15 de enero de 2020

Mock interview

Amalur:

Q: When were you born?
A: I was born long time ago, right after the creation of the universe, but I first showed up when humans were threatened by creatures of the dark.

Q: Are you famous around the world?
A: Oh my gosh yeah, I experienced my fame peak on the Paleolithic, when people of all the globe used to venerate me due to my all-mighty powers of creating fauna and flora.

Q:What inspired you to open this love-restaurant?
A: I was bored just preserving the nature while humans kept destroying it, and so I decided not to give a **** about it and start living my life.

Q: Sweet or salty?
A: I like vodka.

Q:Where would you like to live in?
A: In Africa, Melilla.

Q: Do you have any pet?
A: Humans are ma' pets.

Q: Are you in a relationship rn?
A: Vodka is my girlfriend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario