miércoles, 23 de octubre de 2019

Exchange

Last week, we recieved a visit from some Germans who were taking part on an exchange programme, they spent a week in Donostia, and the last day they went sightseeing on Bilbao.

This made me think whether I would like to do the same or not (obviously I want), but I would prefer avoiding the part on the exchange where the other part of the exchange is supposed to come here and spent an entire week in my house, such a nightmare no matter how you look at it.

Anyways, I wouldn't complain too much because if I had the chance to go on an exchange to Germany (where I would like to go), the one with the worst side of the exchange would be the other one, having to cope with the local weather.

This course, however, we (the eleanitza students) are going in an exchange with Cerdenian students, and I am looking forward to it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario